A Happy Hump Day by Chance

I know, I know. It's happened too many times in the past. It was impulsive. I can't help it...I love going to concerts. So t...

I know, I know. It's happened too many times in the past. It was impulsive.


I can't help it...I love going to concerts.

So there I was minding my own business, jamming out to No Problem and Summer Friends on the way to school. With each bus ride came new found love for one Chance the Rapper song after the other. A few weeks later, lo and behold, he happens to be playing 2 shows in Vancouver. Since both shows were sold out, I decided to just get tickets off StubHub if they were reasonably priced. People were selling them at ridiculous prices of $100 or more when they were originally $50ish. Get real.

Luckily, on the morning of the 2nd show, there were tickets for $45! So I convinced my friend and sister to come along with me for a little mid-week treat.



Despite having nosebleed seats, we still had a good time jamming out at the concert. Nice little treat amidst all the school work. 

Chance the Rapper Playlist:
  • All We Got
  • Summer Friends
  • Same Drugs
  • Blessings
  • Angels
  • No Problem
  • Chain Smoker
  • Blessings (explicit)

Pam x


0 comments